Welcome to the terms and conditions for EE & P for use of a credit or debit card account registered with EE&P as a payment method on the EE&P website. If you choose to submit an order on this website you must use a credit or debit card account as your payment method and you accept and agree to these Terms and Conditions.
1. Visa Mastercard & Discover card payments. By choosing to use a credit or debit card as your payment method, you will be able to complete your purchase. Whenever you choose to pay for an order using your Credit or Debit card account, you are authorizing E E & P (or its agent) to debit your credit or debit account for the total amount of your purchase (including applicable taxes, fees and shipping costs). Your transaction must be payable in U.S. dollars.
2. Cancellations and Refunds. To cancel a purchase made on the EE&P website and request a refund, please follow the instructions and procedures contained on the EE&P website. When you cancel a purchase in accordance with these procedures, EE&P (or its agent) will initiate a credit to your credit or debit card account for the correct amount.
3. Customer Service. Transactions that we process using your credit or debt account will be identified as "EE&P Exercise Equipment & Parts" (or similar identifier) on the statement issued by your bank or other financial institution holding your account. All questions relating to any transactions made using your credit or debt account by us should be initially directed to us. Save the order confirmations that you are provided when you make a purchase, and check them against your credit or debt account statement. You may contact us regarding your EE&P orders or any payments made using your credit or debt account and by writing to us at the “Contact Us” link on the EE&P website. You may also view your transaction history for your orders at any time in the "My Account" area of the EE&P website.
4. Transaction Errors. If you believe that any payment transaction initiated by EE&P (or its agent) with respect to your credit or debt account is erroneous, or if you need more information about any such transaction, you should contact us as soon as possible toll free 1-877-860-1117 or as provided in Section 3 of these Terms and Conditions. Notify us at once if you believe someone has or may attempt to make an unauthorized purchase with your EE&P customer account. We reserve the right to cancel the ability to pay by credit or debt account for any reason at any time.
5. Your Liability for Unauthorized Transactions. Federal law limits your liability for any fraudulent, erroneous unauthorized transaction from your credit or debit account based on how quickly you report it to your financial institution. As general rule, you should report any fraudulent, erroneous or unauthorized transactions to your credit or debit account holder within 60 days after the questionable transaction FIRST appeared on your credit or debt account statement. You should contact your credit or debt account for more information about the policies and procedures that apply to your account and any unauthorized transactions, including any limits on your liability.
6. Electronic Delivery of Future Disclosures. You agree to accept all disclosures and other communications between you and us on this website or at the primary e-mail address associated with your EE&P customer account. You should print and retain a copy of all such disclosures and communications.
7. Agreement Changes. We may in our discretion change these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to you. If any change is found to be invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that change is severable and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any other changes or the remainder of these Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to subcontract any of our rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF YOUR CREDIT OR DEBIT ACCOUNT AS A PAYMENT METHOD ON EE&P WEBSITE ARE ACCEPTED AFTER WE CHANGE THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE CHANGES.
The captcha you entered is incorrect. Please try again.